Virologists study viruses and their impact on organic matter. They work primarily in a laboratory setting where they employ scientific techniques to better understand viral infections in humans, plants, and animals.
When interviewing candidates for this position, the most successful candidate will have experience working in a laboratory setting and be proficient at collecting samples in the field. Avoid candidates with poor communication skills and who are inexperienced at analyzing large volumes of data.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Virologists:
1. How do you effectively process large amounts of scientific data?
Tests ability to process high volumes of data.
2. What safety processes do you follow when working with infectious diseases?
Shows responsibility and risk-awareness.
3. How do you collect and analyze samples in the field?
Indicates field experience.
4. How do you ensure that your work is properly organized, and highly accurate?
Illustrates organizational skills and the ability to provide accurate results.
5. How do you stay up to date with new scientific techniques and advancements in virology?
Shows continuous training and professional development.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources