Immunologist Interview Questions
1. Could you explain the process of engineering murine and human immune cells?
The applicant's answer will give you an indication of their technical abilities. Their response will give you an indication of their communication skills as well.
2. What has your greatest success as a researcher been?
The candidate's answer will give you information on their researching skills.
3. Are you a people person, and why would you say so?
As a researcher, the candidate will work together with diverse team members and other entities. The prospective hire needs to convince you they have strong people skills.
4. What are your ambitions as an immunologist?
The potential hire will show their vision in this answer, which could benefit your project.
5. Could you give me a detailed explanation of cell-based assays?
In their answer to this question, the applicant will further display their knowledge as a scientist.