Interview Questions for Video Game Developers:
1. What skills do you think video game developers need to be successful?
Reveals the candidate’s skills and understanding of the role.
2. What techniques do you use to translate ideas into virtual spaces?
Demonstrates the candidate’s creative and design skills.
3. What programming languages are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
4. What systems should you put in place to find code bugs and game glitches?
Reveals knowledge of system testing and troubleshooting.
5. What video games have you designed in your previous work?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.