Interview Questions for Game Designers
1. What is one thing about your favorite game you would change to make it better?
Shows passion for gaming and insight into development.
2. Have you ever managed a team before?
Shows experience and leadership capabilities.
3. Who in your opinion is the best game designer in the industry today?
Tests knowledge of the industry.
4. Apart from character and setting, what is the other main element of storytelling?
Tests knowledge of storytelling.
5. Where would you begin to come up with a new game?
Tests experience and creative process.