Vice Principals fill a supervisory role at schools. They assist the Principal by reviewing budgets, writing reports, communicating with teachers, and ensuring the Principal’s decisions are carried out.
When interviewing Vice Principals, look for those with strong leadership and organizational skills. Be wary of candidates who struggle to multitask.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Vice Principals:
1. What’s the greatest challenge you have overcome in your career so far?
Evaluates expertise, experience, and also highlights potential weaknesses.
2. Can you describe a time when you successfully organized an event?
Tests planning, organization, and time management skills.
3. Describe a time when you got into an argument with a colleague. What happened?
Highlights interpersonal, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
4. If you become the Vice Principal, which obstacles do you anticipate?
Demonstrates knowledge of the position and the institution.
5. Which skills do you have that make you a good fit for this leadership role?
Reveals important skills and overall suitability for the position.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources