Interview Questions for Van Salesman:
1. Can you demonstrate a sales pitch that you regularly had success with?
Assesses whether the candidate has suitable experience and relevant skills.
2. A weekly delivery is delayed by a day due to a supply shortage. What do you do?
Tests whether the candidate displays a customer-oriented approach, as well as their problem-solving skills.
3. A customer says that a competitor now offers better prices. How do you respond?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
4. Can you explain the details of your strategy to promote sales in a new area?
Reveals the candidate's experience and their sales strategies.
5. Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What happened?
Highlights communication and problem-solving skills.