Van Salesmen promote and sell company products to customers within designated sales territories. They ensure timeous product delivery, regular payment collections, and increased sales within their areas. They also analyze and report competitor behavior.
When interviewing Van Salesmen, accomplished candidates will exhibit extensive sales experience and the ability to identify new sales opportunities. Avoid candidates who fail to produce a valid driver's license or those with limited knowledge of sales strategies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Van Salesman:
1. Can you demonstrate a sales pitch that you regularly had success with?
Assesses whether the candidate has suitable experience and relevant skills.
2. A weekly delivery is delayed by a day due to a supply shortage. What do you do?
Tests whether the candidate displays a customer-oriented approach, as well as their problem-solving skills.
3. A customer says that a competitor now offers better prices. How do you respond?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
4. Can you explain the details of your strategy to promote sales in a new area?
Reveals the candidate's experience and their sales strategies.
5. Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What happened?
Highlights communication and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources