Value Consultant Job Description Template
We are searching for a value consultant who will work closely with clients and manage their understanding of our products and services. In this role, you will liaise with sales executives and business stakeholders to develop key value metrics, manage client relationships, and produce reports and information on the benefits of our solutions.
To ensure success as a value consultant, you should have in-depth analysis and presentation skills along with the ability to think dynamically about problems, products, and solutions. A top-notch value consultant should be proactive in their approach to sales and possess excellent client relationship management skills.
Value Consultant Responsibilities:
- Identifying key values in existing and developing projects.
- Analyzing data, research materials, and product reports.
- Producing excellent research and reports on product values and applications.
- Consulting with other stakeholders to ensure products align with client expectations.
- Managing client relationships proactively and developing excellent rapport.
- Conveying key messages about company solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Investigating complaints as well as new avenues of product applications for the company.
- Assisting sales teams to understand and communicate key metrics to clients.
- Guiding other team members as they conduct research, present findings, and interact with key accounts.
- Creating tools and templates for other stakeholders to utilize in identifying product value.
Value Consultant Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in finance, business management, strategy, or other analytical fields.
- 2 years' experience in sales, finance, or business.
- An excellent understanding of CRM practices and processes.
- The ability to conduct independent research and analysis.
- The ability to distill complex technical information into understandable selling points.
- Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Superb presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who enjoys dynamic work environments.
- Mentoring and leadership skills.