Interview Questions for Value Consultants:
1. What process would you use to break down technical terminology for new clients?
Reveals the candidate's processes for communicating value on behalf of the company.
2. What is the most important role a value consultant plays in retaining customers?
Assesses the candidate's understanding of their position within the wider context of the business.
3. What steps would you take to ensure that products/services are aligned with customer expectations?
Describes the candidate's experience and knowledge of value consulting practices.
4. How would you go about analyzing and formulating potential values on a new product?
Explores the candidate's methods for identifying value in a product or service.
5. What would you do if a client approached you with problems that they were experiencing with a company product?
Reveals the candidate's abilities to manage customer relationships and problem solve.