Interview Questions for Service Advisors:
1. Have you ever been part of a customer service failure? How did you correct the failure?
Demonstrates candidates' work experience and their ability to work under pressure as well as their customer service and problem-solving skills.
2. What methods do you use to manage the daily workflow and schedule in the workplace?
Demonstrates candidates' managerial, organizational, and time management skills.
3. How would you ensure that necessary parts are available when needed by the service team?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills.
4. How do you stay current in the automotive industry?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and willingness to continue their education.
5. What sales strategy would you use to promote our company's products and services?
Demonstrates candidates' sales ability.