Interview Questions for Product Specialists:
1. Can you describe a time when your suggestion increased sales?
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of sales and ability to identify opportunities.
2. What techniques do you use to grip a customer's attention?
Demonstrates customer service, interpersonal, and product demonstration skills.
3. What are the current market trends our company should be aware of?
Tests knowledge of the company and current trends, and also reveals research abilities.
4. Can you describe a time you helped organize a product launch?
Tests level of expertise, management abilities, as well as customer service skills.
5. What is the most important characteristic a Product Specialist should have?
Tests understanding of the role and reveals suitability.