Product Specialists help ensure excellent product delivery. They are knowledgeable about a product or range of products, and also analyze industry trends, develop price and profitability strategies, recommend enhancements, identify new opportunities, and increase overall revenue. They should have strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
When interviewing Product Specialists, the best candidates will be energetic self-starters with a knack for identifying business opportunities. Be wary of candidates who lack interpersonal skills and seem lethargic.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Product Specialists:
1. Can you describe a time when your suggestion increased sales?
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of sales and ability to identify opportunities.
2. What techniques do you use to grip a customer's attention?
Demonstrates customer service, interpersonal, and product demonstration skills.
3. What are the current market trends our company should be aware of?
Tests knowledge of the company and current trends, and also reveals research abilities.
4. Can you describe a time you helped organize a product launch?
Tests level of expertise, management abilities, as well as customer service skills.
5. What is the most important characteristic a Product Specialist should have?
Tests understanding of the role and reveals suitability.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources