Interview Questions for Utility Workers:
1. What made you want to work as a utility worker?
Demonstrates the candidate’s character and inherent skills.
2. What landscaping and mechanical equipment are you familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
3. Why is it important to store cleaning chemicals correctly?
Reveals knowledge of chemical safety.
4. What safety procedures should be in place when changing light fittings?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of standard safety procedures.
5. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a utility worker?
Reveals a deeper understanding of the role and highlights areas of concern.