Interview Questions for Unit Clerks:
1. What methods do you use to plan and prioritize your work?
Tests the candidate’s ability to structure tasks effectively.
2. How would you handle a family member that insists on obtaining a patient's medical information?
Measures the candidate's adherence to confidentiality and interpersonal skills.
3. What experience have you had using data input systems and healthcare software?
Assesses the candidate’s knowledge of computers and medical administration software.
4. What methods do you use to ensure that medical records are kept up to date?
Evaluates the candidate’s organizational skills.
5. How would you diffuse a situation with an angry patient?
Gauges the candidate's interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills.