Interview Questions for Undertakers:
1. Can you describe how you would go about arranging an entire funeral?
Reveals the candidate’s process, as well as their organizational skills and time management.
2. Can you describe how you would prepare a male and female body for an open casket?
Tests knowledge of mortuary cosmetics and appropriate applications for men and women.
3. What is the most rewarding aspect of your job as an undertaker?
Reveals more about the candidate, their passions, as well as their area of expertise.
4. What has been the most challenging funeral you have arranged so far?
Tests candidates’ experience and skill level.
5. What do you hope to achieve in your career as an undertaker?
Reveals candidates’ character and potential, as well as their long and short-term goals.