Interview Questions for Funeral Service Managers:
1. Can you sketch the salient elements of funeral plans?
Evaluates crucial logistical knowledge.
2. How would you serve distraught, emotionally unsupported clients?
Investigates knowledge about suitable empathy-driven offerings.
3. Which grief counseling techniques often help to navigate prominent cultural gaps?
Examines the aptitude for cross-cultural counseling.
4. What culturally-specific death-related processes have you recently investigated?
Inspects proficiency in pertinent cross-cultural practices.
5. What variables would suggest that a client was experiencing abnormal grief?
Unveils knowledge about cross-cultural grieving norms plus the ability to perceive departures from these.