Interview Questions for Morticians:
1. How do you maintain a balance between being empathetic and stoic?
Tests the applicant's ability to deal with the emotional demands of the position.
2. Can you describe the entire embalming process from start to finish?
Assesses the candidate's technical knowledge.
3. How do you ensure that the deceased are given natural-looking, peaceful expressions?
Shows the candidate's skills and experience.
4. What do you do to check the quality of your work?
Tests the applicant's experience and diligence.
5. What have you done in the past to manage clients' expectations?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills.