Funeral Service Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for a funeral service manager to ensure the gainful management of our business. The funeral service manager should discern clients' wishes, advise on suitable funeral-related offerings, and delegate all pertinent activities. You should also issue substantial hands-on support throughout menial and highly specialized undertakings.
To ensure success as a funeral service manager, you should be able to coordinate exceptionally intricate, laborious tasks with accuracy. Ultimately, a remarkable funeral service manager will be mindful of death-related cultural norms.
Funeral Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Procuring pertinent, high-quality stock from ethical vendors.
- Establishing fair pricing, marketing, and employment-related norms.
- Discerning appropriate offerings contingent on each family's requirements.
- Exercising additional discretion to safeguard distraught clients.
- Drafting funeral-related plans and delegating components thereof.
- Offering culturally congruent grief counseling.
- Ensuring adherence to death-related legislation.
Funeral Service Manager Requirements:
- Completion of a reputable mortuary science course.
- Demonstrable experience as a funeral service manager.
- Receipt of Business-related accolades is advantageous.
- Polished supervisory, delegation, and problem-solving techniques.
- Capacity to furnish families with unobtrusive guidance.
- Top-notch grief counseling abilities, with thoughtful consideration for the parameters of non-licensed practices.
- Ability to uncover complicated grief.
- Well-honed referral abilities.