Interview Questions for Tree Groundsmen:
1. Can you describe the type of landscaping tasks you have carried out?
Tests experience and skill level.
2. How do you stay strong and fit enough to perform your duties?
Reveals more about the candidate and their commitment to the job.
3. How will the position of tree groundsman help you achieve your ultimate goals?
Gauges the candidate’s potential and reveals their short and long-term goals.
4. Which safety measures do you follow before you start working?
Demonstrates knowledge of health and safety.
5. What is the most advanced skill you have acquired as a tree groundsman?
Highlights the candidate’s level of expertise as well as their strengths and potential weaknesses.