Interview Questions for Arborists:
1. What made you want to become an arborist?
Reveals the candidate’s skills and passion for botany.
2. What techniques do you use to assess the health of a tree?
Reveals a deeper knowledge of soil and tree biology.
3. How do you deal with clients who don’t know what they want?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills.
4. What safety measures should be put in place when trimming tree limbs?
Reveals knowledge of tree trimming and standard safety practices.
5. What was the most complex tree landscaping job you completed in your previous work?
Highlights previous work experience.