Landscapers oversee the maintenance of ornamental gardens for different clients including local municipals, landscaping companies, and individual clients. They perform a range of general tasks such as supervising maintenance repairs, trimming leaves, applying pesticides, and removing weeds.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Landscaper Interview Questions:
1. What insects are good for garden growth?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of pest management.
2. What was the hardest landscape design you’ve worked on? How did you handle it?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience following landscape designs.
3. What gardening tools and equipment do you find most effective?
Highlights the candidate’s experience working with gardening tools.
4. You recently installed a new garden for a client. What recommendations would you give them to ensure plant growth?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of plant management.
5. How do you ensure you stay up-to-date on the latest landscaping techniques and trends?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to stay on trend.