Gardener Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe the tools and equipment you’ve used to help you with your gardening work?
Tests the candidate’s experience working with various gardening equipment.
2. What steps would you take to get rid of a garden infestation problem?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving techniques.
3. How often should you water a garden and why?
Shows the candidate’s knowledge of effective gardening methods.
4. A client has a tight budget to renew a garden, how would you recommend spending less money on plants?
Demonstrates the candidate’s budgeting skills and knowledge of plant cost.
5. What are the three most important health and safety regulations of a garden?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of health and safety rules.