A Gardener performs a range of general maintenance duties to ensure a garden is kept clean and nourished. Their duties include weeding, planting, trimming and watering, as well as the general upkeep and appearance of outside grounds, gardens and buildings.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Gardener Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe the tools and equipment you’ve used to help you with your gardening work?
Tests the candidate’s experience working with various gardening equipment.
2. What steps would you take to get rid of a garden infestation problem?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving techniques.
3. How often should you water a garden and why?
Shows the candidate’s knowledge of effective gardening methods.
4. A client has a tight budget to renew a garden, how would you recommend spending less money on plants?
Demonstrates the candidate’s budgeting skills and knowledge of plant cost.
5. What are the three most important health and safety regulations of a garden?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of health and safety rules.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources