A Groundskeeper maintains the grounds of institutions, such as schools, universities, resorts and public parks. Ideal candidates are patient, detail-oriented and focused. Avoid lethargic, impatient candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Groundskeeper Interview Questions
1. Which progressive methods have you employed in the past to keep grounds free from harmful insects and plant diseases?
The potential hire's answer will display their ability to keep grounds free from pests, as well as their current knowledge of pest and disease control methods and products.
2. How would you change our landscaping?
The candidate's answer will show their vision for your grounds.
3. Which positive changes did you initiate in your previous position?
The candidate’s answer will display their expertise, as well as their potential to enhance your grounds.
4. What was the most challenging aspect in your previous position, and how did you overcome it?
The candidate's answer will demonstrate their ability to overcome work-related obstacles, and should give you insight into their reasoning.
5. Are you a self-starter, and why would you say so?
The candidate needs to work with minimal supervision, and is required to display this ability.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources