Interview Questions for Trade Show Coordinators
1. What types of shows have you managed in your previous job?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and versatility.
2. What do you look for when securing a venue for a trade show?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and analytical thinking abilities.
3. What marketing channels would you use to promote a tech trade show?
Evaluates the candidate's marketing and communication skills.
4. What was the most challenging exhibition that you coordinated?
Examines more of the candidate's experience potential strengths and weaknesses.
5. How do monitor your budget and expenses when hosting an event?
Explores the candidate's organizational and financial skills.