Also known as Event Planners or Event Coordinators, Event Managers perform tasks such as finding and booking venues, liaising with clients and suppliers, handling logistics, managing budgets and invoicing, organizing accreditation, managing risk, and presenting post-event reports.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Event Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for an enthusiastic Event Manager with a "can-do" attitude to assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization's image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. The Event Manager will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events' calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives. Your creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist our organization in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our organization's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management. The noteworthy Event Manager should reinforce client-to-business relations, improve the organization's image, and effectively deliver on event objectives.
Event Manager Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
Event Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Risk management experience.