TheThailandLife.com Job Board
Job post duration
Resume database access
TheThailandLife.com job board advertises a wide range of employment opportunities for foreign job seekers living or traveling in Thailand. The site offers a basic free posting option for users on a tight budget, as well as a paid plan that includes additional hiring tools, such as employer branding and featured placements for added exposure.
While the job board is less feature-rich than many competitors, lacking resume database access and job ad distribution, it gives employers access to a niche network of locally-based professionals in various industries, such as tech, finance, and hospitality.
- Employers benefit from a free job posting plan.
- The platform offers a highlighted front page placement and featured tag to give listings maximum visibility.
- The paid plan allows users to upload their company logo, as well as embed images and add social media links to job posts.
- TheThailandLife.com offers additional online resources, such as travel and Thai language learning information.
- Only free listings with a salary or salary range will be posted to the job board, promoting transparency.
- The website receives around 100,000 unique monthly visits.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The job board is quite basic and lacks resume database access, social media promotion, and applicant tracking tools.
- TheThailandLife.com job board does not distribute listings to other job boards.
- The website is not available in Thai.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TheThailandLife.com job board.
TheThailandLife.com job board offers a free basic listing option, as well as a premium listing plan for $10.00 per post.
TheThailandLife.com Job Board vs. JobThai:
While TheThailandLife.com job board and JobThai both advertise local vacancies, only the former caters to foreign workers in search of local roles. Of the two, TheThailandLife.com job board is more affordable, with a free posting option and a premium plan for $10.00 per post. By contrast, JobThai charges THB 700.00 +VAT per post.
TheThailandLife.com Job Board vs. Naukri:
TheThailandLife.com job board and Naukri both offer featured listings for added visibility, but the former is the more affordable choice, featuring a free posting plan and premium listing plan for $10.00 per post. In comparison, Naukri charges $55.00 per post but has a wider variety of hiring tools, such as resume searches.
TheThailandLife.com Job Board vs. PostJobFree:
Like TheThailandLife.com job board, PostJobFree offers a free job posting option, as well as paid plans that start at $10.00 and $29.00, respectively. Of the two, PostJobFree is the more feature-rich choice, with resume searches, job ad distribution, and applicant tracking — tools missing from TheThailandLife.com job board.