Interview Questions for Test Technicians:
1. What safety and compliance procedures do you follow when conducting testing on a new product?
Reveals the candidate’s understanding of necessary laws and regulations.
2. What are the typical kinds of information that would expect to see in a testing brief and report?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of core competencies in product reports and briefs.
3. What procedures do you use to ensure your testing stays consistent?
Indicates the candidate’s methods for ensuring quality testing is maintained.
4. How would you proceed if you received an incomplete brief or request to perform testing on a product?
Highlights the candidate’s professional capacities as well as their adherence to business protocols.
5. Can you explain to us how your job fits into the product development process?
Indicates the candidate’s understanding of their job and how they fit into product development.