Interview questions for Test Analysts:
1. How do you keep up to date with technological advancements in your field and in general?
Evaluates the candidate’s ability to stay ahead of developments in the computer and IT industry in order to provide the best service.
2. Can you briefly outline one of the software diagnostic processes you use from start to finish?
Tests the candidate’s working experience and understanding of the job.
3. What is your approach to working with a large amount of data?
Assesses the candidate’s ability to work systematically and methodically.
4. Can you tell me about two types of software testing applications you use and rate the performance of each?
Assesses the candidate's in-depth knowledge of systems used to test software.
5. How do you deal with conflict that arises between members of your team?
Evaluates the candidate’s interpersonal and conflict resolution skills as the team leader.