Interview Questions for Test Engineers:
1. What information do you think is critical in creating testing procedures for a product?
Demonstrates an understanding of quality analysis.
2. How would you go about designing testing procedures for a product you are not familiar with?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to think critically about product design and function.
3. What troubleshooting systems do you use to finalize your testing procedures?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of QA best practices.
4. How do you stay up to date with product and engineering knowledge?
Indicates a passion for knowledge and the desire to improve.
5. How do you ensure that the company staff is correctly trained on the testing procedures?
Shows how the candidate deals with stressful situations and reveals his or her interpersonal skills.