Test Automation Engineers design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existent software. They also use guidelines to develop programs and write automation scripts.
Test Automation Engineer Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly-skilled Test Automation Engineer to design automation tests. Test Automation Engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
To be successful as a Test Automation Engineer, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. Ultimately, a top-notch Test Automation Engineer will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills.
Test Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
Test Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources