Test Automation Engineers design and implement automated solutions for software systems.
When interviewing Test Automation Engineers, the ideal candidate should be a problem-solver with high-level programming skills. Avoid candidates who lack mathematical aptitude and project-management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Test Automation Engineers:
1. How would you describe the process of automation testing?
Tests industry knowledge and understanding of the automation testing technique.
2. What automation testing tools are you familiar with?
Candidate should be proficient in Selenium, Rational Robot, and QTP (HP UFT.)
3. How would you identify test cases that qualify for automation?
Candidate should consider the budget, tools, and project requirements.
4. What are the characteristics of a good software testing framework?
Demonstrates knowledge of automated scripts and coding.
5. Can you suggest coding pointers during automation?
Exhibits knowledge of coding best practices.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources