Interview Questions for Tennis Coaches:
1. How would you coach a student with poor hand-eye coordination?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of various coaching techniques, problem-solving skills, and experience.
2. How would you deal with younger students who threw tantrums every time they lost a tennis match?
Highlights the candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills.
3. What should you take into account when creating training programs for students?
Tests the candidate’s industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
4. How would you deal with a student who displayed a sudden disinterest in tennis?
Indicates the candidate’s ability to motivate students as well as their communication and problem-solving skills.
5. What do you find most rewarding about being a Tennis Coach?
Reveals the candidate’s honesty, their passion for tennis, and dedication to the job.