Interview Questions for Football Coaches:
1. What aspects of Football do you get most excited about?
Tests knowledge of the game, and reveals specific areas of interest, as well as strengths.
2. What, in your opinion, makes an excellent football player?
Tests the ability to identify talent and individual strengths.
3. Can you describe how you would go about developing a game plan?
Tests strategic thinking, as well as the ability to develop game plans, formations, and tactics.
4. Describe a time when you had an argument with a player. What happened?
Tests conflict resolution, interpersonal, and communication skills, as well as the ability to remain calm and professional.
5. Think of the best football game you have played. How did the coach train you?
Reveals more about the candidate, their deep-seated love of the game, and also demonstrates what motivates and inspires them.