Interview Questions for Basketball Coaches:
1. What is your philosophy of coaching?
Reveals candidates' understanding of the position.
2. How do you deal with discipline issues and repeat offenses?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
3. How do you handle the tryout and rejection process?
Demonstrates the ability to manage the tryout, recruiting, and rejection process.
4. What is the organization of your bench area during games?
Reveals how the candidate organizes the team players on the bench.
5. What would you teach your players besides basketball? How would you do this?
Demonstrates the ability to mentor and motivate players.