Interview Questions for Sports Coaches:
1. How would you confront poor sportsmanship?
Unveils interpersonal skills.
2. Which behavioral features are indicative of concussions?
Evaluates knowledge about the predictable sequelae of head trauma.
3. How would you reintegrate sports players following injury?
Discerns coaching and rehabilitation skills.
4. How would you avoid disruptions prompted by rainy weather?
Uncovers planning techniques.
5. Could you outline your refereeing experience?
Assesses engagement with coaching-adjacent activities.