Interview Questions for Lacrosse Coaches:
1. How many years of lacrosse coaching experience do you have?
Reveals industry knowledge and experience.
2. Are you certified as a Lacrosse official?
Demonstrates lacrosse expertise.
3. How would you run a typical practice session?
Reveals the candidate's method of conducting lacrosse practice.
4. Do you have experience developing training programs?
Exhibits the ability to develop programs for long-term success.
5. What qualities do you look for when recruiting players?
Demonstrates knowledge of good lacrosse player traits.