Lacrosse Coaches are instructors to amateur and professional athletes. Lacrosse Coaches develop sports training programs, instruct lacrosse activities, and organize travel for competitions.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Lacrosse Coach Job Description Template
We are looking for a seasoned Lacrosse Coach to instruct our amateur and professional athletes. The Lacrosse Coach's duties include training athletes, instructing lacrosse activities, and maintaining equipment. You should also create training programs and continuously monitor athlete progress.
To be successful as a Lacrosse Coach, you should demonstrate expertise in lacrosse, plus exceptional leadership abilities, great stamina, and high levels of physical fitness. Ultimately, a top-notch Lacrosse Coach should possess superior organizational and motivational skills and the ability to provide sound instructions.
Lacrosse Coach Responsibilities:
- Facilitating and developing team strategies.
- Assisting in organizing fundraising and sports events.
- Supporting athletes' development.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Recruiting new athletes.
- Training assistants.
- Creating training programs.
Lacrosse Coach Requirements:
- Lacrosse Coaching experience.
- Sporting achievement as a lacrosse player.
- Experience in developing sports training programs.
- Well-honed leadership qualities.
- Ability to maintain equipment.
- Ability to support and motivate others.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources