Interview Questions for Team Members:
1. Describe a time when you met a very challenging deadline. What happened?
Reveals more about the candidate, as well as their time management and organizational skills.
2. Describe a time you disagreed with a senior staff member. How was this resolved?
Tests conflict resolution, problem-solving skills, and shows willingness to learn.
3. Do you work best in a team or on your own?
Tests collaboration skills and also highlights potential strengths and weaknesses.
4. Describe a time you encountered a difficult team member. What happened?
Tests problem-solving, conflict-resolution, and interpersonal skills.
5. What do you hope to contribute to this team during your employment?
Reveals more about the candidate, their potential, as well as their long and short-term goals.