Talent Managers oversee the business affairs of performers, actors, musicians, writers, and athletes. Talent Managers work for clients or are employed by talent agencies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Talent Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an esteemed Talent Manager to oversee the business dealings of various talents. The responsibilities of a Talent Manager include searching for talent, signing clients, and negotiating deals. You should also book gigs for clients and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset.
To be successful as a Talent Manager, you should understand what it takes for talent to succeed, have a keen eye for talent, and be able to establish trust in order to sign clients. Ultimately, a high-quality Talent Manager has great business acumen and excellent presentation skills.
Talent Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing and presenting pitches to potential clients.
- Evaluating talent.
- Conducting auditions.
- Conducting research on potential clients.
- Creating marketing strategies to promote clients.
- Negotiating prospective business deals.
- Securing and marketing gigs and performances.
Talent Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Management, or a related field.
- Experience working with talent.
- Excellent pitching abilities.
- Entertainment industry knowledge.
- Ability to network and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong marketing knowledge.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources