Talent Managers assist talent in the entertainment and sports industries with their business deals. Talent Managers advance the careers of clients.
When interviewing Talent Managers, the preferred candidate should have an eye for talent and superior negotiation skills. Avoid candidates who lack interpersonal and pitching skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Talent Managers:
1. What techniques do you use to attract new talent?
Reveals creative methods of finding new talent.
2. How important do you think networking is in this position?
Demonstrates knowledge of developing relationships to enhance the careers of clients.
3. In the past, what initiatives have you taken to improve a client's brand?
Indicates branding capabilities and strategic thinking.
4. Have you recruited talent from social media?
Exhibits social media marketing experience.
5. What characteristics determine a talent worth signing?
Demonstrates an eye for unique talent that can be prepared for success.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources