Supply Technicians typically work in warehouses, shipping and receiving packages and ensuring that a meticulous record is kept of all items. The Supply Technician is responsible for entering all item information into the computer system in an organized way.
When interviewing Supply Technicians, the ideal candidate should be highly organized. Be wary of candidates with poor record-keeping abilities.
Interview Questions for Supply Technicians:
1. What do you look for when you are inspecting a delivery?
Reveals the candidate's experience and attention to detail.
2. You notice that some of the delivered items are damaged. How do you proceed?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of procedures and communication skills.
3. How do you ensure the accuracy of the information you enter into the inventory database?
Reveals the candidate's attention to detail.
4. How do you ensure the safety of yourself and others while working in a warehouse?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
5. What experience do you have lifting and moving heavy materials?
Reveals the candidate's physical stamina and experience with machinery such as forklifts.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources