Supply Technician Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented supply technician to oversee all merchandise entering and leaving the warehouse. The supply technician is responsible for documenting shipment details, double-checking the delivery information on packages and ensuring that health and safety laws are followed in the warehouse.
To be successful as a supply technician you must be able to multitask. A good supply technician keeps a meticulous record of all shipment details in an organized manner.
Supply Technician Responsibilities:
- Scan and document items that arrive in the warehouse.
- Ensure that received items are undamaged.
- Document shipment details of items that are leaving the warehouse.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Lift and carry items where necessary.
Supply Technician Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a warehouse manager, supply technician or a similar role.
- Ability to lift and carry relatively heavy items.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and inventory logging software.