Supply Technician Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented Supply Technician to oversee all merchandise entering and leaving the warehouse. The Supply Technician is responsible for documenting shipment details, double checking the delivery information on packages and ensuring that health and safety laws are followed in the warehouse.
To be successful as a Supply Technician you must be able to multitask. A good Supply Technician keeps a meticulous record of all shipment details in an organized manner.
Supply Technician Responsibilities:
- Scan and document items that arrive in the warehouse.
- Ensure that received items are undamaged.
- Document shipment details of items that are leaving the warehouse.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Lift and carry items where necessary.
Supply Technician Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a warehouse manager, supply technician or a similar role.
- Ability to lift and carry relatively heavy items.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and inventory logging software.