Interview Questions for Supply Chain Engineers:
1. Can you tell me how you assess the overall efficiency of a supply chain?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge and ability to optimize supply chain operations.
2. What supply chain software do you routinely use and why would you recommend it?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and proficiency in industry-related supply chain management software.
3. How would you prepare supply chain operations for an increase in demand?
Evaluates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience in aligning supply chain operations with market demand.
4. Can you describe a time when your input impacted positively on operations?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to optimize supply chain processes to meet business objectives.
5. Which methods do you recommend for monitoring supply chain KPIs?
Assesses the candidate's industry knowledge, as well as their experience in collecting and analyzing key supply chain performance metrics.