A Strategist develops and implements a client's strategy. Strategists identify and determine creative solutions to improve a business. They use knowledge of business administration and finance to enhance the overall success of the organization.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Strategist Job Description Template
We are looking for a Strategist to be responsible for developing business improvement plans and strategies. The responsibilities of a Strategist include developing and presenting recommendations, market research, and generating original ideas.
To be successful as a Strategist, you should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, good presentation skills, and expert knowledge of the media landscape. Ultimately, a top-notch Strategist should have a proven track record of developing successful strategic plans and be extremely driven.
- Collaborating with team members to define objectives.
- Conducting market research.
- Performing analysis of competitors and identifying opportunities.
- Keeping updated with technologies and consumer behaviors.
- Creating and presenting strategic plans.
- Finding solutions for client problems.
- Contributing to business development and digital innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in business development or research.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources