The Strategic Planner assesses a company's goals and identifies strategies that will help to achieve these goals. The Strategic Planner is also responsible for observing sales metrics to see if new strategies are effective in reaching the company's goals.
When interviewing Strategic Planners, the ideal candidate should have excellent data analysis skills. Be wary of candidates who are unwilling to perform thorough research when forming strategies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Strategic Planners:
1. Can you describe the methods you use to assess operational effectiveness?
Tests the candidate's experience and competence in research and analysis.
2. Share an experience when your advice was not received well. How did you handle the situation?
Reveals the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deal with difficult situations.
3. Can you provide an example of a project or procedure you implemented that improved organizational growth?
Illustrates the candidate's previous experience and competence.
4. What important information do you evaluate before developing a business strategy?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of business strategies.
5. Your analytics report proves to be incorrect. What steps do you take to correct the problem?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources