Interview Questions for Strategic Planners:
1. Can you describe the methods you use to assess operational effectiveness?
Tests the candidate's experience and competence in research and analysis.
2. Share an experience when your advice was not received well. How did you handle the situation?
Reveals the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deal with difficult situations.
3. Can you provide an example of a project or procedure you implemented that improved organizational growth?
Illustrates the candidate's previous experience and competence.
4. What important information do you evaluate before developing a business strategy?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of business strategies.
5. Your analytics report proves to be incorrect. What steps do you take to correct the problem?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.