Strategy Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced strategy manager to shape our organization's long-term strategy and develop measures that realize our business objectives. The strategy manager will be tasked with assessing organizational performance, developing achievable goals and implementing processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. You should be familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
To be successful as a strategy manager you should have research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch strategy manager should be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
Strategy Manager Requirements:
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.