Strategic Planner Job Description Template
We are looking for a results-driven strategic planner to assess the short and long-term goals of our company and suggest ways to accomplish them. The strategic planner is also responsible for conducting market research and analyzing industry trends.
To be successful as a strategic planner, you must have excellent analytical skills. A good strategic planner is able to use sound logic to make observations about the company's current methods and where improvements are needed.
Strategic Planner Responsibilities:
- Assessing the company's goals.
- Identifying areas where improvements can be made in the company.
- Researching industry trends.
- Conducting market research.
- Preparing reports on strategy ideas for senior management.
- Presenting research findings to senior management.
- Assessing sales metrics to gauge the success of new strategies.
Strategic Planner Requirements:
- A degree in business, finance, marketing, or a related field.
- Prior experience as a strategic planner or business analyst.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of industry strategies.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to interpret relevant data.