The Strategic Planner identifies the long and short-term goals of the company and develops strategies to accomplish these goals.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Strategic Planner Job Description Template
We are looking for a results-driven Strategic Planner to assess the short and long-term goals of our company and suggest ways to accomplish them. The Strategic Planner is also responsible for conducting market research and analyzing industry trends.
To be successful as a Strategic Planner, you must have excellent analytical skills. A good Strategic Planner is able to use sound logic to make observations about the company's current methods and where improvements are needed.
Strategic Planner Responsibilities:
- Assess the company's goals.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made in the company.
- Research industry trends.
- Conduct market research.
- Prepare reports on strategy ideas for senior management.
- Present research findings to senior management.
- Assess sales metrics to gauge the success of new strategies.
Strategic Planner Requirements:
- A degree in business, finance, marketing or a related field.
- Prior experience as a strategic planner or business analyst.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of industry strategies.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to interpret relevant data.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources