Interview Questions for Strategists:
1. How do you handle a situation where a client is reluctant to follow your recommendations?
Reveals the ability to convince clients about a strategy using research and industry knowledge.
2. Share the most challenging campaign you have worked on. What were the results?
Reveals the candidate's ability to handle high-pressure situations, tackle challenges that arise with tenacity and ensure that campaigns are executed efficiently from start to finish.
3. How do you measure the success of a strategy?
Demonstrates the ability to develop metrics that are relevant to the strategic plan.
4. How do you ensure that you are up-to-date with market trends?
Reveals industry knowledge and demonstrates an interest in refining skills and knowledge.
5. Why do you want to join our organization?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge about the organization and professional ambitions.