Interview Questions for Store Supervisors:
1. What experience do you have that makes you a good store supervisor?
Reveals job suitability and in-depth knowledge of retail management.
2. Can you tell me how you would deal with a product delivery problem?
Assesses experience in dealing with supply chain issues.
3. Which merchandise display tips have you given former employees?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of marketing strategies.
4. Which retail management software have you previously used?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of industry-related software.
5. Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What happened?
Displays communication and problem-solving skills.