Interview Questions for Spray Painters:
1. What made you want to work as a spray painter?
Reveals the candidate’s temperament and skills.
2. What techniques should be used to ensure that a surface is completely clean and smooth before spraying?
Demonstrates the candidate’s attention to detail and knowledge of preparation techniques.
3. How would you ensure that the color being applied matches the color chosen by the client?
Determines the candidate’s knowledge of proper mixing techniques.
4. What procedure should you follow if the wrong color is applied?
Assesses the candidate’s troubleshooting abilities.
5. What was the most difficult spray job you completed in your previous job?
Highlights previous work experience and the candidate’s spraying skills.