Painters use paints and tools to renew and decorate buildings, or to change the appearance and texture of surfaces such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, and metal.
When interviewing Painters, look for candidates who demonstrate a keen eye for detail, good balance, dexterity, and deep respect for their trade. Avoid tardy candidates or those who display poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Painters:
1. What do you consider to be the best paint job you’ve done, and why?
Reveals passion, interests, and work experience.
2. Halfway through the job, you realize you’ve used the wrong primer. What do you do?
Tests problem-solving skills and integrity.
3. How would you go about repainting a living room?
Reveals planning, preparation, and painting methods.
4. You’re running late and the deadline is fast approaching. What do you do?
Demonstrates professionalism and interpersonal skills.
5. What is the most advanced skill you have learnt on the job?
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources