Interview Questions for Painters:
1. What do you consider to be the best paint job you’ve done, and why?
Reveals passion, interests, and work experience.
2. Halfway through the job, you realize you’ve used the wrong primer. What do you do?
Tests problem-solving skills and integrity.
3. How would you go about repainting a living room?
Reveals planning, preparation, and painting methods.
4. You’re running late and the deadline is fast approaching. What do you do?
Demonstrates professionalism and interpersonal skills.
5. What is the most advanced skill you have learnt on the job?