Social Media Assistants work in the marketing department to plan and execute social media campaigns. The Social Media Assistant also uses analytics to see how successful campaigns are.
When interviewing Social Media Assistants, the ideal candidate should have experience with using social media platforms for business. Be wary of candidates who are unwilling to learn about new industry innovations and software.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Social Media Assistants:
1. Which social media platforms would be the most appropriate for our business? Why?
Shows trend awareness.
2. How have you engaged consumers and influencers on social media at other jobs? How do you gain support?
Demonstrates the ability to build a network.
3. Has your content ever received negative attention? What caused it and what would you do differently now?
4. What do you think of our current social media activities? What would you change?
Shows preparedness and ability to think outside the box.
5. How do you determine whether or not a strategy has been successful?
Tests the ability to analyze data.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources